Budgeting and cashflow analysis
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. Every business must have adequate cashflow in order to survive. David F Lee Associates Limited can assist in this area by examining all of the components of your business that affect cash flow. We can forecast and evaluate your company’s financial condition, estimate financing requirements and track cashflow sources and uses.
At David F Lee Associates Limited, we will work closely with you to prepare cashflow and budget analyses which can be used as your organisation’s financial plan and financial management tool.
These days, raising finance for your business might be one of the more painful things you’ll experience in life! There is no best, right or even wrong way to raise finance for your business, there are many ways. The correct way depends on a number of complex factors, such as your product or service offering, your market position, the amount of funding required, the cost of running your business and you personal financial circumstances.
We can help identify sources of finance for new and established businesses. We prepare business plans and forecasts, bank proposals and advice on capital structures, taxation implications and carry out due diligence. We assist in formulating and implementing strategies and setting goals.
We assist with grant applications and have established relationships with a number of local funding bodies.
Sources of finance that we can assist with include:
- credit from suppliers;
- leasing or contract hire;
- equity; and grants
Business start-ups and business plans
Are you a budding entrepreneur? You have had an idea, spotted a gap in the market, carried out some promising research, have the enterprise and commitment to see it through but what do you do next?
David F Lee Associates Limited offer a supportive and constructive business start-up service which takes the stress out of starting up by providing step by step assistance to get your business up and running. The services we offer include:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Our business plan service includes:
- advice regarding the content of a business plan
- assistance on the preparation of a business plan based on information provided
- production of a set of illustrative financial projections
- independent validation of a business plan
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01629 815120. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.